Registration for Positronic November 14-16 is now open!
Registration closes November 7, 2014 at 11:59pm. No tickets will be available at the door.
Registrants will work in teams of 3. Each team will receive a kit of parts. Mentors and equipment will be available to help you build your robot ideas. The Get Your Bot On! team will help you find teammates if you don’t have any.
Sorry – no refunds.
Please note the payment widget takes a moment to load and can be slow. If the payment widget does not appear please go directly to the Uniiverse site here.
We will be providing you with a basic kit to build your robot idea. Check out our site for updates on what will be included. The only thing you need to bring is a computer to program the microcontroller. Any laptop with a USB port will work.
Please note: Maker and Student registrants must work in teams of 3 or more. One kit per team.
NO TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR, SALES END NOVEMBER 7, 2014.
Join our mailing list, follow us on Twitter or “Like” us on Facebook to stay up to date with the latest news about the event.
We are still working on the details for the weekend but this should give you an idea of what to expect.
Friday November 14, 2014 6pm -1am
- 6:00pm Doors open
- 6:30pm Introduction to the event, kit, mentors and team
- 7:00 pm Kit Workshops: Arduino, Sensors and Circuits, Motors and Mechanics
- 8:30 pm meet your fellow hackers and find teammates
- check out the kit (you can bring your own stuff too!)
- come up with a cool idea or share one you have
- hear about what other people want to build
Saturday November 15, 2014 9am -1am
- get organized and start building (we will have kits for teams of three or more, if you want to work alone email us and we’ll tell you what to bring)
- find out about cool tools and techniques from our experts and mentors
- Build! Build! Build!
Sunday November 16, 2014 9am – 6pm
- finish your robot
- show it off at 2pm to our select judges
- win a prize
- join us for a post robohacking celebration